Submission for WICON 2017 is now open:
- See Call for Papers
Wicon 2017 will take place in Tianjin, China:
- Check out Travel Information
10th EAI International Wireless Internet Conference
The conference will bring together technical experts and researchers from academia, industry, and government all around the world to discuss novel research results related to the future Wireless Internet.
- The event is endorsed by the European Alliance for Innovation, a leading community-based organisation devoted to the advancement of innovation in the field of ICT.
- All accepted papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library, one of the world's largest scientific libraries.
- Proceedings are submitted for inclusion to the leading indexing services: EI, ISI Thomson's Scientific and Technical Proceedings at Web of Science, Scopus, CrossRef, Google Scholar, DBLP, as well as EAI's own EU Digital Library (EUDL).
- Accepted Authors will be invited to submit an extended version of their work through one of the following EAI endorsed publications:
WICON 2017 will continue to serve as a premier international conference to discuss novel research results related to the emerging wireless internet. WICON 2017 is soliciting both academic research and industry practice papers. Papers solicited in the WICON 2017 are divided into SIX tracks: PHY, MAC, Network, Security, Cloud & Big Data, Emerging IoT Systems