AUTHORS' KIT - ACM PUBLICATION
- Please prepare your paper using the 2-column format. View the guidelines and templates here, and please read the below instructions.
- Please be sure to use the correct Category and Subject Descriptor in your paper. See the above guidelines for instructions and visit http://www.acm.org/class/1998/ for more information.
- For invited papers, please add the line "(Invited Paper)" after the title of your paper.
- Your paper must be submitted in PDF format. A PDF creator can be downloaded for Windows here.
- Failure to meet the formatting guidelines set by ACM, could result in your paper not being included in the Proceedings CD.
- Please note that you will see a copyright box and ACM copyright text on the bottom of the first page. This must remain in this location on your paper ie. at the bottom of the left column. The last 2 lines of this copyright statement must be changed, in order to reflect the asigned ISBN and conference information. Please, fill this bottom box in, using the following values:
* Conference name: WICON 2007, October 22-24, 2007, Austin, Texas, USA
* Copyright number: Copyright © 2007 ACM 987-963-9799-04-2/07/10... $5.00"
Regular papers and invited papers are allowed up to 10 pages and work-in-progress papers are allowed up to 5 pages, including all figures, tables and references. Extra pages will incur additional charges. More information can be found on the Registration page, where the payment for these would be made.