Wireless Internet Conference 2006
Authors' Kit - For ACM Proceedings
Please follow the steps below to prepare for the manuscripts to be presented
at the conference, and published in the proceedings of the conference.
1. Register for the conference
* Please go to the Registration page to register
for the conference. IMPORTANT: Your paper will not be included in the
proceedings unless you have successfully registered.
* After you have registered for the conference, you will be sent an
upload location. At the upload location, you will be asked to submit your
paper either in WORD, WordPerfect or LaTex format. Additionally, you will
be provided with a site for the ACM copyright form.
* If you do not receive the upload location within 3 days, please
contact ICST registration (firstname.lastname@example.org )
2. Submitting the Signed Copyright Form
* Please FAX the ACM Copyright form, provided at the upload site to
ICST at + (36)-1-349-4355 or e-mail it to email@example.com
* You will be notified ONLY if your copyright form is not complete.
Please read the ACM Guidelines.
3. Submitting the Manuscripts
* Please note the page limit and format of your manuscripts.
* Final manuscripts must be submitted by June 16th, 2006
* ACM format:
ACM copyright form:
Final Manuscripts Page Limit and Format
* Regular papers are allowed up to 10 pages and short papers are
allowed up to 6 pages, including all figures, tables and references.
* Extra page cost of USD$100 will be charged per page. They should be
sent along with the registration form.